Fuel Injector Cleaning Service
Restore your car or truck fuel efficiency! Fuel Injectors Cleaned & Rebuilt for as little as $40 per injector, depending on injector type
Symptoms of injectors that requires service!
- Starting issues
- Poor idle
- Failed emissions
- Poor Performance
- Engine does not reach full RPM
- Increased fuel consumption
- Rough engine performance
- Surging and bucking under various throttle loads
- Smoke from the tail pipe
- Detonation which can lead to catastrophic engine failure
Leaking fuel injectors will cause:
- Increased Fuel Consumption
- Poor Idle
- Fuel odors inside and around the car
- Hard Starting
- Poor Emissions
- Oil thinning which can lead to catastrophic engine failure
- Hydro lock
External injector leaks is a fire hazard and can not be fixed.
Injectors with external leaks must be replaced.