About TLF Performance Parts
At TLF Performance Parts, we remanufacture fuel injectors and high-performance tuned ECUs from only the most reputable brands like Bosch, Denso, GM Multec, Delphi, and others. When you shop with us you get better-than-OEM-quality parts for all types of gasoline engines including cars, trucks, motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs, and boats. You also get:
- Improved performance. Better spray patterns and fuel atomization result in increased efficiency and better overall performance in your stock engine.
- Generous warranty. Our standard high-performance injectors have a 3 year, 36k mile warranty and our upgraded premium performance injectors have a 5 year, 100k mile warranty.
- Competitive prices. We offer some of the best prices on remanufactured fuel injectors you'll find.
The TLF Performance Parts Story
We got our start thanks to a failed set of fuel injectors purchased online. Company founder, Tom Folder, bought the parts from a company that sold remanufactured high-performance fuel injectors that failed his 1989 Toyota Supra (and failed to offer a warranty and return option, too). Being a mechanical engineer (and a very unhappy consumer), Tom researched, designed, performed millwork, and finally built (remanufactured) the fuel injectors he needed.
With this new knowledge, Tom opened TLF Performance Parts in 2002 to remanufacture high-quality fuel injectors. TLF Performance Parts is located in Eldorado, Illinois, which is near the Kentucky border. But no matter where you are in the contiguous United States, we understand the need to get a part as fast as possible so we offer free ground shipping at no cost and expedited same-day shipping for a fee.
What Makes TLF Performance Parts Different?
In addition to our extensive warranty and competitive pricing, TLF stands out from the rest because of the high quality of our remanufactured parts. No other company goes to the lengths we do to test fuel injectors and replace the tiniest of components to ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- We use brass and stainless steel. Most companies use carbon steel because it's inexpensive, but it also rusts. TLF Performance injectors are rebuilt with brass filters and stainless steel (sometimes titanium) springs and pintles that will last.
- Proprietary assembly technology. The combination of premium injector casings and our own proprietary assembly technology allows us to reach a level of precision. In fact, every injector we ship is within 1% of spec flow rate.
- Multi-point dynamic flow testing system. This test replicates the experience of injectors in an engine to ensure the fuel injector meets SAE J1832 standards. Injector data is available in General Characterization Summaries and Application Specific formats.
View Our Selection Of Fuel Injectors Now
If you are looking to purchase higher flow rate fuel injectors for applications ranging from Stage-1 modification all the way to super-street performance and racing applications, you'll find what you need from TLF Performance. We recommend narrowing down your part options by using the year/make/model lookup tool at the top of the page. Here you'll find the right fitments no matter if you drive a US-made high-performance vehicle or an Asian-import sport compact. You can also view the custom fuel injectors page if you know you need something specific for your vehicle.
If you are unsure which injectors are right for you, contact us with any questions you may have.